Camping is one of the best ways to enjoy all that Grasslands National Park has to offer. Whether pulling a trailer, stuffing a tent into your backpack, or simply arriving to the convenience of a ready-to-use tipi, Grasslands has your camping experience covered.
- 20 tent/RV electric campsites
- 3 walk-in Tipi camping sites (available at Two Trees Day Use Area)
- 4 oTENTik units
- Fire pit and picnic table per site
- Potable water and vault toilets
- Coulee Centre cook shelter—central location for West Block park programs