The Rural Municipality of Val Marie No. 17 (RM) is committed to planning for the future of the community. In February 2018, the RM began a strategic planning process to create a vision, mission, and key priorities for the RM. A comprehensive planning and community-based research firm, Prairie Wild Consulting Co. was contracted to help facilitate the process and develop the Strategic Plan.
- Agricultural Sustainability and Diversification
- Rural Revitalization and Tourism
- Managing our Assets: Infrastructure and Transportation Networks
- Emergency Services
- Responsible Growth and Development
- Innovation and Technology
- Being Good Neighbours